Sunoco Logistics | Corporate Bond – Yields, Rates, New Issues, Quotes & News
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. is a master limited partnership that owns and operates a logistics business consisting of a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids pipeline, terminalling and acquisition and marketing assets which are used to facilitate the purchase and sale of crude oil, refined products, and natural gas liquids. SXL’s general partner is a consolidated subsidiary of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. . The business is characterized by extensive industry and safety experience, strong financial fundamentals, and operational flexibility. Collectively, a strong asset base and the successful execution of their business strategies have consistently delivered substantial returns to unitholders.
Sunoco Logistics Bond News
Simple Feed List: The supplied feed could not be fetched and/or parsed.
Sunoco Logistics Bond Profits
- Which Segment Could Drive Energy Transfer Partners’ 2Q15 Show?
- Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. CHART
- Investor staying with Sunoco Logistics
- SLAM Acquires Silver Property by Staking
Sunoco Logistics Bond Ratings
Distressed Debt Options
SXL – Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. | Stock Chart – Interactive
SXL – Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. | Corporate Debt Research
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Ideas
- Collect 9.5% YTM with Diebold Nixdorf, Bonds Mature April 2024
- Collect 17% YTM with Community Health Systems, Bonds Mature February 2022
- Collect Over 12% YTM with Diebold Nixdorf, Bonds Mature April 2024
- Produce 7.5% YTM with Chemours Company, Bonds Mature May 2025
- Bring Home 8% YTM With Albertsons, Bonds Mature February 2028
- Produce 9.5% YTM with Chesapeake Energy, Bonds Mature February 2021
- Drive Away with 6.7% YTM from American Axle & Manufacturing, Bonds Mature April 2025
- Produce Over 33% YTM with California Resources Corporation, Bonds Mature September 2021
- A steady Gold bond should allow you to sleep well at night, Gran Colombia Gold “Gold Notes”, Mature April 2024
- Drive Home Nearly 8% YTM with Tenneco, Bonds Mature December 2024
SXL-Transports & Store Crude Oil News
- Magellan Midstream to Announce Second-Quarter 2020 Financial Results on July 30
- It’s Time to Wave Goodbye to Bonanza Oil Trade
- Lubricants Market Worth $182.6 Billion by 2025 - Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- Shorting Tanker Names For Outperformance In 2020: Euronav And Nordic American Tankers
- Competitive landscape Analysis – Bioethanol Market
- Sunoco LP Announces Thomas R. Miller, Chief Financial Officer, to Retire
- Southwest Airlines: Best of the Worst
- Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. (ANCUF) CEO Brian Hannasch on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Transport firms seek FG’s grant to cushion COVID-19 setback
- Why COVID-19 rebound hopes are weighing down tanker stocks
Sunoco Logistics Corporate News
Sunoco Logistics updated Bond Research Report & Bond Quote
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!