South Africa Government and Corporate Bonds Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for South African Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in South African Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional South African bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Australian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
South African Bond News
- South African bonds, rand weaken on finance minister report - Reuters Africa
- South Africa: New US$ Bond Oversubscribed - Celebrating Progress Africa
- Bonds remain firmer despite softer rand - BDlive
- South Africa's possible slide to "junk" welcomed by yield-hungry investors - Times LIVE
- Zimbabwe to print own version of US dollar - BBC News
- Chinese, SA navies forge stronger bond - Independent Online
- Bonds mixed in early trade - BDlive
- Emerging Stocks, Currencies Gain as Crude Touches $50 a Barrel - Bloomberg
- Business Highlights - Virginian-Pilot
- ECB Forecasts, U.S. Jobs, OPEC Meets: Week Ahead May 28-June 4 - Bloomberg
South African Economic News
- South Africa: SA Economy Forges Ahead - AllAfrica.com
- The 'upside' to a junked South Africa - BusinessTech
- South Africa: Structural Changes Needed in SA Economy - AllAfrica.com
- South Africa's plans for its first 'black bank' - Financial Times
- South Africa just lost its spot as Africa's second largest economy - Quartz
- Zuma Frustrates Gordhan's Bid to Rescue South Africa Economy - Bloomberg
- South Africa furore over flashy cars for Jacob Zuma's wives - BBC News
- South Africa Sees Positive Signs in Struggling Economy - ABC News
- South Africa's unemployment crisis: Begging for jobs - BBC News
- Shoppers flock to giant Mall of Africa, despite South African economy woes - CTV News
Distressed Debt Options
South African New Issue Bond News
- Made-in-India Maruti Super Carry to Be Launched in South Africa in June
- Aspo announces the result of the voluntary cash tender offer of its hybrid bond issued in 2013
- South Africa's Eskom not under pressure to issue new bond: CEO
- South Africa and Greece tie up in kiwifruit program to boost supply
- South Africa's Eskom rules out bond issue for now - CEO
- Fit-again Starc gunning for West Indies, South Africa
- Fit again Mitchell Starc gunning for West Indies, South Africa tri-series
- Lafarge Africa to raise N60b in new bond issue
- Min: Bond paper to stop US$ looting
- South Africa, Russia Launch Bonds as Cheap Funding Era Nears End
South African Bond Default News
- South Africa's cbank says near term CPI forecast has deteriorated
- Brazil and South Africa: Could Turmoil Lead to Default?
- South African rand, bonds tumble as police challenge finance minister
- South African Bonds a Buy for Old Mutual After September Selloff
- South Africa CDS rise 10 bps on police threat to finmin; bonds fall
- Bond default will rock SA bond market
- Cheers in South Africa as new dollar bond is oversubscribed
- South Africa: Bonds Away!
- South Africa cheers as new dollar bond oversubscribed
South African Rand News
- Pound to Rand Exchange Rate: Sterling Fails to Hold Gains, GBP Falls to 22.79 ZAR - Exchange Rates UK
- Zimbabwe Imports Seen Falling As South African Rand Appreciates - AllAfrica.com
- South Africa's rand firmer on EM rally, retailers lift bourse - Business Recorder (press release) (registration) (blog)
- The South African rand is crashing after reports the finance minister might be arrested - Business Insider
- South Africa's rand steadies, focus on local rates decision - CNBCAfrica.com
- South Africa's rand gains after police say have no plans to arrest finmin - CNBCAfrica.com
- FxWirePro South African rand erases previous loss against US dollar, down side limited - EconoTimes
- South African rand, stocks buckle as commodity slide hurts emerging markets - Reuters Africa
- South Africa: A Rand Trade & 4 Headlines - Barron's (blog)
- South African rand falls with record unemployment levels - Select Property
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- Power Up Your Income With 14% Yields from Kemet Corporation’s May 2018 Bonds.
- Pump Out Nearly 30% Yields With Memorial Production Partners LP Bonds, Maturing May 2021
- Gran Colombia Gold’s 28 Month Yankee Bonds Sparkle With An Over 25% Yields To Maturity in August 2018
- Engineer 12.15% YTM With IBI Group’s 26 Month Canadian Dollar Convertible Bonds, Maturing June 2018.
- Buy 16.5% Yields In Under 2 Years With Iconix Brand Group’s March 2018 Bonds
- Score Nearly 30% Yields with Natural Resource Partners, Matures October 2018
- Bang Out 16.75% YTM in Data Group’s 15 Month Canadian Dollar Convertible Bonds.
- 14.32% Yields with DynaGas LNG Partners, US Dollar bonds, Maturing October 2019
- 17% Yields in Canadian Dollars from Pengrowth Energy, Matures March 2017
- Capture 17.4% Yields In One Year With Transglobe Energy Loonie Bonds, Maturing March 2017
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!
Asian Bonds Australian Bonds Commonwealth Bonds Corporate Bonds
European Bonds North American Bonds South American Bonds Yankee Bonds