South Africa Government and Corporate Bonds Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for South African Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in South African Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional South African bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Australian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
South African Bond News
- World Bank's IFC issues first green bond in South Africa - Reuters Africa
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's Eskom says not 'desperate' to issue global bond - Reuters
- Seven James Bond destinations that's worth your while to visit - TheSouthAfrican
- ArcelorMittal South Africa Plans $350 Million Bond in 2016 - Bloomberg
- South African power utility Eskom mulls new bond of up to $1 bln - Reuters Africa
- Fed Adds to Gloom Facing South African Debt as Rand Risk Rises - Bloomberg
- Treasuries Vie With Portugal, South Africa for Worst-Debt Mantle - Bloomberg
- SA mulls introducing covered bonds within three years - Moneyweb.co.za
- Central bank mulls more bond coins - Zimbabwe Independent
- Eskom not desperate enough to issue global bond - Eyewitness News
South African Economic News
- An emerging markets economist discusses the barely growing South African economy - CapeTalk
- South African economy likely to slowdown coming quarters - EconoTimes
- South African rand recovers as economy rebounds, stocks fall - South African Broadcasting Corporation
- South African Carbon Tax Could Spur Economic Growth, Study Shows - Bloomberg
- South Africa Economy: President Zuma Blames Financial Woes On Global Slowdown ... - International Business Times
- South Africa's Game of Chicken with the US, Sort Of - EconomyWatch.com
- South Africa Raises Interest Rates to Protect Currency - Wall Street Journal
- South Africa spurns free trade to protect its meat market - The Economist
- Minimal demand pressure in South Africa economy - Kganyago - Reuters
- Africa's 50 Richest 2015: South African Tycoons Overtake Nigerians Amid ... - Forbes
Distressed Debt Options
South African New Issue Bond News
- IFC issues first green bond in South Africa
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's Eskom says not 'desperate' to issue global bond
- World Bank's IFC issues first green bond in South Africa
- Biggest real estate investor in Romania borrows EUR 400 mln via bond issue
- South Africa: Small Crowds an Issue in Super Rugby
- South Africa's Game of Chicken with the U.S., Sort Of
- South African rand steadies but looming US rate hike poses risk
- Iran-South Africa: Old friends cement new bonds tied by oil
- Gov’t issues bond on Ghana Stock Exchange
- 9 ways government has failed South Africa
South African Bond Default News
- Nat Geo Wild's 'Big Cat Week' includes live African safaris
- Bond default will rock SA bond market
- South African Bonds a Buy for Old Mutual After September Selloff
- Brazil and South Africa: Could Turmoil Lead to Default?
- South Africa joins sukuk bond rush
- Fitch Rates South Africa's USD Bond 'BBB'
- Brazil And South Africa: Could Turmoil Lead To Default?
- South Africa: Electronic Bond Settlement Launched
- Default Risks in Emerging Market Bond ETFs
- The New York Times
South African Rand News
- South African rand steadies but looming US rate hike poses risk - Reuters Africa
- ArcelorMittal South Africa Jumps by Record as Share Sale Priced - Bloomberg
- South African Rand Higher on SARB Rate Hike, Outlook Still Shaky say RMB - Pound Sterling Live
- Investec profits soaring despite crashing South African rand - City A.M.
- South African rand kicked out of market - The Zimbabwe Standard
- Eskom, SAA, ratings, the rand, Zuma - eight reasons investors don't love South ... - Times LIVE
- Airbnb stops local payouts in South African rand - MyBroadband
- Pound Sterling to South African Rand (GBP/ZAR) Exchange Rate Forecast to Dive ... - Future Currency Forecast
- South African Rand Appreciates before Interest Rate Decision - Market Realist
- Rand's Record Fall Adds Pressure on South Africa's Central Bank - Bloomberg
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- 8.8% and 9.8% Yields With Oasis Petroleum Bonds, maturing Feb 2019 and March 2022
- Charge Up Your Portfolio With 14% Yields from Kemet Corporation’s May 2018 Bonds.
- Earn 8% Yields with Calumet Specialty Products Partners, rated B2/B+, matures January 2022
- 10.25% Yields with DynaGas LNG Partners, US Dollar bonds, Maturing October 2019
- 12.5% With Transener Yankee Bonds, Maturing August 2021
- Build 8.8% Yields in CAD With CanWel Convertible Loonie Bonds, Maturing April 2017
- Earn 8.5% Yields With Carrizo Oil and Gas, Maturing Sept. 2020
- Spark up 12.5% yields with EDENOR Yankee Bonds, Maturing Oct. 2022
- Martin Midstream Partners, 8.42% Yield, Maturing February 2021
- Find 8% Yields for Five Years in Ferrellgas Partners LP bonds, Rated B3/B-, Maturing June 2020
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!
Asian Bonds Australian Bonds Commonwealth Bonds Corporate Bonds
European Bonds North American Bonds South American Bonds Yankee Bonds