New Zealand Government and Corporate Bond Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for New Zealand Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in New Zealand Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional New Zealand bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest New Zealand bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a New Zealand currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
New Zealand Bond News
- Spark New Zealand : Finance launches retail bond offer
- Better risk appetite drives New Zealand bonds lower at close
- And the gold goes to... Mr Potato Head! New Zealand Olympic rowing champion Eric Murray's young son throws Rio 2016 medal next to toy box
- Williamson will become New Zealand's greatest batsman: Styris
- Rowing New Zealand chief backs kiwi pair Eric Murray and Hamish Bond over book claims
- Eric Murray and Hamish Bond open up on debate which nearly split them up
- Spark issues 10-year bond, paying 3.94%
- BULLET: NEW ZEALAND: From Statistics New Zealand: -July......
- UPDATE 1-Air New Zealand full-year profits in tourism boom, but faces increased competition
- 'McCaw curse' blamed for New Zealand Olympic losses
New Zealand Economic News
- New Zealand economy to ride out global risks - NZIER - Voxy
- High house prices pose economic risk - New Zealand Herald
- High value products need a point of difference - New Zealand Herald
- New Zealand economic outlook faces downside risks, downward pressure on inflation likely to remain - EconoTimes
- New Zealand is letting economics rule its environmental policies - The Conversation AU
- New Zealand Building Consents Plunge in July - Economic Calendar
- Best Pound to New Zealand Dollar Exchange Rate Levels Remain Close, RBNZ Cut Bets Low - Exchange Rates UK
- RBNZ Rate Cut Fails To Derail New Zealand Dollar Trend - DailyFX
- New Zealand Retail Sales Surge in Second Quarter - Economic Calendar
- Staying in NZ good for economy, says Brew Group - Scoop.co.nz
Distressed Debt Options
- Distressed Debt 1 Hedge Fund is up over 105 % in 2016 – Barclay Index of Distressed Debt Hedge Funds is up 5% in 2016
New Zealand New Bond Issues News
- New Zealand bond issues and roadshow log - Feb 27
- New NZ political party represents immigrants
- Those Free Air New Zealand Tickets Are Too Good To Be True
- New bond issue: ANZ Bank New Zealand issued international bonds for USD 750.0m maturing in 2021 with a 2.125% coupon.
- Top 5 Performing Arts Universities in New Zealand!
- UK Brexit blues drive New Zealand dream
- New Zealand’s Commerce Commission Files Charges Against Harmoney For Allegedly Misleading Customers & Questionable Fees
- New Zealand crowdfunding platform PledgeMe.Debt will allow organisations to issue bonds instead of equity
- Labor Market Integration in the South Pacific: Lessons from the Australian-New Zealand Experience
New Zealand Bond Default News
- BULLET: NEW ZEALAND: From Statistics New Zealand: -July......
- 3 oil and gas bond issuers defaulted last week
- 1MDB Starts Bondholder Outreach While Analysts View Impact Of Bond Default As Quite Contained
- Three Bond ETFs With Sub-Five Year Durations
- Fitch Affirms Banco BPI's Covered Bonds; Outlook Negative
- Asia-Pacific Bond Risk Falls, Credit-Default Swap Prices Show
- Fitch Affirms New Zealand at 'AA' with Positive Outlook
- Moody's publishes New Zealand Covered Bonds Performance Overviews: Q1 2016
- New Zealand dollar struggles off five-year trough, Australian dollar firmer
- UCI's soaring junk bond yield underlines default fears for Hart's auto parts firm
New Zealand Dollar News
- Sterling Advances, British Pound To New Zealand Dollar Rate Boosted On GfK Consumer Confidence
- New Zealand Dollar Steady Against U.S. Dollar
- 500 Cows Stolen From New Zealand Farm, Farmer 'Deeply Embarrassed'
- NZD/USD Analysis: Bearish candle in weekly chart
- NZ dollar gains on signs of robust economy
- NZ dollar little changed vs greenback as US labour data awaited, gains vs Aussie
- 500 cows stolen from New Zealand farm in unusual case
- New Zealand building consents decline in July
- NZ Dollar Rises Against Majors
- NZ dollar falls against stronger greenback as commodities drop, US consumer confidence rises
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- Wheely High 11.5% Short Term Yields From Accuride Bonds, Rated B3/B-, Matures Aug. 2018
- Harvest 12.5% Yields in Alliance One Internationals 5 Year Bonds, Maturing July 2021
- Drive Home 8% Yields With Commercial Vehicle Group’s April 2019 Bonds
- Find Over 16% Yields With Alta Mesa Holdings Bonds, Maturing Oct. 2018
- Book 19.5% Yields With These 12 Month Canadian Dollar Convertibles From Temple Hotels
- Gas Up Your Fixed Income Portfolio With 47.75% Yielding Eagle Rock Energy Bonds from Vanguard Natural Resources, Matures June 2019
- 12 Month Preformance Update for Our Service – A Very Good Year
- Increase Your Cash Flow With Over 31% Yields From Legacy Reserves Bonds, Maturing December 2020
- Fly High With 12% Yields From Bristow Group’s Nicely Discounted B1/B+ Rated Bonds, Maturing October 2022
- Savor 22.4% Yields With Deeply Discounted California Resources Corporation Bonds, Maturing January 2020
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!