Australia Government and Corporate Bonds Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for Australia Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
- 10.6% Yields With Fortescue Metals Group US dollar bonds, Mat Aug. 2019 – Australia – Developed Markets Bond
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
- 5.85% and 7.8% Yields in GBP and AUD, R&R Ice Cream Bonds, rated B2, matures 5/15/2020.
- 9.8% Short Term Fixed Income Portfolio Yields | One Year Recap
- Second Quarter 2013 Portfolio Updates
- Gamble less and win more with 5.25% yields from Tatts Group Floating Rate Notes, in AUD, maturing March 2019.
- 5.7% Yields in AUD bonds from AXA, BBB/Baa1/A rated, First Call in Oct. 2016
- 5.6% yield, FMG Resources, 3 1/2 year Yankee bonds, Ba3/BB- | Developed Market – Australia Bond
- 9.00% First Year Yields with A-/A rated Morgan Stanley Australian Dollar Bonds, matures April 2017. Coupon pays quarterly.
- 7.11% Australian dollar, Goldman Sachs, A1/A- rated, floating rate bonds, maturing April 2016.
How can people invest in Australian Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional Australian bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Australian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
Take advantage of our future investment opportunities. Throughout the month, we research the top bonds and stocks according to our review process. Then, we post the review article in order to pass them onto you.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
Australia Bond News
- Aust bonds flat in directionless trade - Yahoo7 News
- Australian bonds rise slightly - Sky News Australia
- Australian Unity launches first 'simple corporate bond' - The Australian Financial Review
- Intel to follow Apple into the Australian bond market - The Australian Financial Review
- Analyst: Foreign investors have deserted the bond market because the ... - Business Insider Australia
- Aust bonds rally ends - Yahoo7 News
- Australian Unity's 'simple bond' issue attractive to small investors - The Australian
- Aust bonds firmer after mixed data - Yahoo7 News
- The bond between an Australian actor Sam Johnson and his terminally-ill sister ... - Daily Mail
- Australian Unity bond offer to raise $200m - Lawyers Weekly
Australia New Bond Issues News
- MERCIALYS : Bond issue november 2015
- Apple readies first Australia bonds issue
- NSW to blaze renminbi bond trail for Australia
- FINANCE NEW ISSUES; Australia Bond Set
- UniSuper taps World Bank’s first Australian Green Bond issue
- Australia Bond ETF Showdown: AUNZ vs. AUD
- BNZ issues first New Zealand Covered Bonds in Australia
- Australia/New Zealand bond house
- New Issue-BMW Australia A$ 175 mln 2014 bond
- Top 10 Global Government Bond ETFs
Australia 10 year Government Bond
Australia Economic News
- Are the four horsemen of the economic apocalypse here? - NEWS.com.au
- Economic data due from New Zealand and Australia today - ForexLive
- Australian economic forecasts cut as Treasury predicts slower growth for longer - The Guardian
- US economist David Hale promoted Australia and foresaw power shift to Asia - The Australian Financial Review
- DEUTSCHE BANK: The missing link for Australia's economic transition remains - Business Insider Australia
- China slowdown to hinder Australia's return to budget surplus, Deloitte ... - ABC Online
- Yanis Varoufakis: Australia is a 'plaything' of world economic forces it ... - The Guardian
- Economic diversity helps Australia navigate commodity slump - Financial Times
- Mental health's huge economic impact: PM - Sky News Australia
- From Australia to Zambia, slowing China economy causes pain - Dallas Morning News
Distressed Debt Options
Australia Dollar News
- Australian dollar prompts gold miners to dig deep despite price drop - Sydney Morning Herald
- Weak data, commodities weigh on Australian dollar - The Australian
- Australian Dollar Faces Perfect Storm of Key Event Risk Ahead - DailyFX
- Australian Dollar: Risk Aversion Sends AUD Exchange Rates Lower, RBA Meeting Ahead - Exchange Rates UK
- Why The Australian Dollar Is Beating the GBP and Euro - DailyFX
- Rising US dollar brings good news with bad - Herald Sun
- Australian dollar climbs as RBA chief Glenn Stevens cools on rate cut - Sydney Morning Herald
- Strong greenback, weak commodity prices drive Australian dollar lower - Sydney Morning Herald
- Australian Dollar Strengthens For Now as Sub 0.70 is Forecast in 2016 - Pound Sterling Live
- Australian Dollar: Sell The Rally - Seeking Alpha
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- 8.8% and 9.8% Yields With Oasis Petroleum Bonds, maturing Feb 2019 and March 2022
- Charge Up Your Portfolio With 14% Yields from Kemet Corporation’s May 2018 Bonds.
- Earn 8% Yields with Calumet Specialty Products Partners, rated B2/B+, matures January 2022
- 10.25% Yields with DynaGas LNG Partners, US Dollar bonds, Maturing October 2019
- 12.5% With Transener Yankee Bonds, Maturing August 2021
- Build 8.8% Yields in CAD With CanWel Convertible Loonie Bonds, Maturing April 2017
- Earn 8.5% Yields With Carrizo Oil and Gas, Maturing Sept. 2020
- Spark up 12.5% yields with EDENOR Yankee Bonds, Maturing Oct. 2022
- Martin Midstream Partners, 8.42% Yield, Maturing February 2021
- Find 8% Yields for Five Years in Ferrellgas Partners LP bonds, Rated B3/B-, Maturing June 2020
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!
Asian Bonds Australian Bonds Commonwealth Bonds Corporate Bonds
European Bonds North American Bonds South American Bonds Yankee Bonds