Australia Government and Corporate Bonds Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for Australia Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
- 12 Month Preformance Update for Our Service – A Very Good Year
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
- 10.6% Yields With Fortescue Metals Group US dollar bonds, Mat Aug. 2019 – Australia – Developed Markets Bond
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
- 5.85% and 7.8% Yields in GBP and AUD, R&R Ice Cream Bonds, rated B2, matures 5/15/2020.
- 9.8% Short Term Fixed Income Portfolio Yields | One Year Recap
- Second Quarter 2013 Portfolio Updates
- Gamble less and win more with 5.25% yields from Tatts Group Floating Rate Notes, in AUD, maturing March 2019.
- 5.7% Yields in AUD bonds from AXA, BBB/Baa1/A rated, First Call in Oct. 2016
- 5.6% yield, FMG Resources, 3 1/2 year Yankee bonds, Ba3/BB- | Developed Market – Australia Bond
How can people invest in Australian Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional Australian bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Australian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
Take advantage of our future investment opportunities. Throughout the month, we research the top bonds and stocks according to our review process. Then, we post the review article in order to pass them onto you.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
Australia Bond News
- Australian bond yields are ripping higher - Business Insider Australia
- Australian government launches historic 30-year bond - The Australian Financial Review
- Marsh aims for strong bond with Warner - The West Australian
- Asia stock markets to focus on oil prices, Japan CPI, Australia Q3 PPI - CNBC
- Huge interest in Australia's 30-year government bond - The Australian Financial Review
- Time to extract more from bonds and cash | afr.com - The Australian Financial Review
- Australia's record A$7.6 bln bond attracts historic offshore demand - Daily Mail
- Australian bond rates are getting hammered - 10s up 22 points since Friday - Business Insider Australia
- CHART: Bond yields matter to stocks - Business Insider Australia
- Bonds tumble as inflation fear rattles markets - The Australian
Australia New Bond Issues News
- Fitch Affirms Nassau County Interim Finance Authority (NY)'s Sales Tax Secured Bonds at 'AAA'
- Fitch Affirms Dublin San Ramon Services Dist, CA's Water Rev Bonds at 'AA'; Outlook Stable
- New bond issue: Virgin Australia Holdings issued international bonds for USD 350.0m maturing in 2021 with a 7.875% coupon.
- FINANCE NEW ISSUES; Australia Bond Set
- Fitch Rates Port Authority of New York & New Jersey's Consolidated Bonds 'AA-'
- BNZ issues first New Zealand Covered Bonds in Australia
- Australia and New Zealand Bank issues AUD-600m green bond
- New Australian Green Bond Will Provide Cheaper Finance For Rooftop Solar
- Victoria Issues Green Bonds to Fund Enviro Projects
- Australia's record A$7.6 bln bond attracts historic offshore demand
Australia 10 year Government Bond
Australia Economic News
- Australia, NZ ministers talk economic ties - NEWS.com.au
- New South Wales economy continues to lead Australia: CommSec - ABC Online
- Western Australia's economic future remains uncertain after the ... - The Conversation AU
- Indian-origin bus driver Manmeet Alisher burnt alive in Australia - Economic Times
- Australian dollar could be poised for significant drop - ABC Online
- Australia economy: Expert says population growth gives misleading ... - NEWS.com.au
- Mental handcuffs and South Australia's economic future - On Line opinion
- Australia is at risk of losing migrants who are vital to the health of our economy - The Conversation AU
- Reinvigoration of NZ-Australia SEM agenda - Scoop.co.nz (press release)
- Australia's economy has grown for 25 years, but it's come at a cost ... - Business Insider Australia
Distressed Debt Options
Australia Dollar News
- Australian dollar sinks below US76c - The Australian
- Australian Dollar Steady as Producer Prices Tick Upward - DailyFX - DailyFX
- Australian Dollar Loses More Ground Against Pound, Outlook ... - Pound Sterling Live
- British Pound To Australian Dollar Forecast: Recovery Stalls For ... - Exchange Rates UK
- Australian Dollar Falls Amid Risk Aversion - RTT News
- Calm Australian dollar may not last with US election looming - The Australian Financial Review
- The Australian dollar is drifting as markets wait for bigger events ahead - Business Insider Australia
- Donald Trump 'discount' hangs over Australian dollar, ASX - The Australian Financial Review
- Dollar climbs against Mexican peso, Russian ruble as oil sinks ... - MarketWatch
- AUD Confidence Improves: Reajusted Positions See US Dollar to Australian Dollar Exchange Rate Falls - Exchange Rates UK
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- 22.5% Yields With Gran Colombia Gold’s August 2018 Convertible Notes
- Northern Oil and Gas Offers 17.5% Yields With Its Bonds Maturing June 2020
- Unit Corporation’s B3/B+ Rated Bonds Offer 11.35% Yields, Maturing May 2021
- Ferrellgas Partners 4, 5, or 7 Year Bonds All Offer Over 8½%, Rated B2/B+
- BakerCorp International Bonds Offer 16+% Yields, Maturing June 2019
- Cook Up 18.8% Yields with Natural Resource Partners, Matures October 2018
- See 14% Yields in With Broadview Networks Holdings Very Short Term Bonds, Maturing November 2017
- Wheely High 11.5% Short Term Yields From Accuride Bonds, Rated B3/B-, Matures Aug. 2018
- Harvest 12.5% Yields in Alliance One Internationals 5 Year Bonds, Maturing July 2021
- Drive Home 8% Yields With Commercial Vehicle Group’s April 2019 Bonds
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!
Asian Bonds Australian Bonds Commonwealth Bonds Corporate Bonds
European Bonds North American Bonds South American Bonds Yankee Bonds