Australia Government and Corporate Bonds Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for Australia Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
- 10.6% Yields With Fortescue Metals Group US dollar bonds, Mat Aug. 2019 – Australia – Developed Markets Bond
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
- 5.85% and 7.8% Yields in GBP and AUD, R&R Ice Cream Bonds, rated B2, matures 5/15/2020.
- 9.8% Short Term Fixed Income Portfolio Yields | One Year Recap
- Second Quarter 2013 Portfolio Updates
- Gamble less and win more with 5.25% yields from Tatts Group Floating Rate Notes, in AUD, maturing March 2019.
- 5.7% Yields in AUD bonds from AXA, BBB/Baa1/A rated, First Call in Oct. 2016
- 5.6% yield, FMG Resources, 3 1/2 year Yankee bonds, Ba3/BB- | Developed Market – Australia Bond
- 9.00% First Year Yields with A-/A rated Morgan Stanley Australian Dollar Bonds, matures April 2017. Coupon pays quarterly.
How can people invest in Australian Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional Australian bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Australian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
Take advantage of our future investment opportunities. Throughout the month, we research the top bonds and stocks according to our review process. Then, we post the review article in order to pass them onto you.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
Australia Bond News
- Negative rates poised to hammer Australian bond yields - The Australian Financial Review
- New Australian Green Bond Will Provide Cheaper Finance For Rooftop Solar - CleanTechnica
- Turmoil in China Gets Australian Bond Issuers to Think Local - Bloomberg
- Shared bond after Port Arthur massacre - The West Australian
- Bond yields drop on weak inflation data - The West Australian
- A 'doughnut' start to the year for Australia's corporate bond market - The Australian Financial Review
- Aussie Bond Yields Are in a Global Race to the Bottom - Bloomberg
- Japanese pile into $A bonds in search of yield - Sydney Morning Herald
- Australian bonds gain on RBA easing scepticism, weak U.S Q1 GDP - EconoTimes
- Australian bonds rally for 2nd straight day on weak exports figure, RBA easing expectations - EconoTimes
Australia New Bond Issues News
- New Australian Green Bond Will Provide Cheaper Finance For Rooftop Solar
- Two Issues Loom Large Today: Soft Australia CPI and FOMC
- Moody's rates first-time Travelodge's bond issue B3; outlook stable
- Huawei plans USD 2 bln bond issue - report
- LVMH launches a "tap issue" of US$150m of cash-settled synthetic convertible bonds
- Time seen right for Australia to issue a 30-year bond
- FINANCE NEW ISSUES; Australia Bond Set
- Apple readies first Australia bonds issue
- New bond issue: National Australia Bank (NAB) issued international bonds for USD 1,400.0m maturing in 2021 with a 2.25% coupon.
- UniSuper taps World Bank’s first Australian Green Bond issue
Australia 10 year Government Bond
Australia Economic News
- How negative gearing replaced the great Australian dream and distorted the economy - The Guardian
- Australia blocks Chinese-led bid to buy biggest ranch - Economic Times
- WARREN HOGAN: Australia now risks being dragged into the zero interest rate malaise - Business Insider Australia
- The missing piece of Australia's economic growth puzzle might be about to fall into place - Business Insider Australia
- The age of record-low interest rates means Australia's economic transition may be built on sand - Business Insider Australia
- 'Compelling case' to explore the Bight for oil - The Advertiser
- Australia shares helped higher by merger news, NZ edges up - Economic Times
- Budget 2016: Economic forces to deliver blow, Scott Morrison warns - The Australian
- BHP Billiton on the need for economic reform in Australia - Mining Global
- World Economic Forum scores Australia lowest for internet access affordability - ABC Online
Distressed Debt Options
Australia Dollar News
- Australian ETFs to Watch as Aussie Dollar Gets Higher - Nasdaq
- Australian dollar keeps falling, Wall St rises - ABC Online
- Australian Dollar's Big Drop Could Signal Rally's End - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Australian dollar reels from inflation slump - The Australian
- Weak Oceania Data Took Asian Markets and Australian Dollar Down - Yahoo News
- British Pound to Australian Dollar Exchange Rate ROCKETS +1.93% as Aussie Inflation Sparks RBA Bets - Exchange Rates UK
- Australian Dollar gold and silver soar to near 12 month highs - Proactive Investors Australia
- Australian dollar plunges as prices fall - Hindu Business Line
- Australian Dollar Falls On CPI - Investing.com
- The Australian dollar is getting slammed after low inflation opens the door for a rate cut - Business Insider Australia
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- Engineer 12.15% YTM With IBI Group’s 26 Month Canadian Dollar Convertible Bonds, Maturing June 2018.
- Buy 16.5% Yields In Under 2 Years With Iconix Brand Group’s March 2018 Bonds
- Score Nearly 30% Yields with Natural Resource Partners, Matures October 2018
- Bang Out 16.75% YTM in Data Group’s 15 Month Canadian Dollar Convertible Bonds.
- 14.32% Yields with DynaGas LNG Partners, US Dollar bonds, Maturing October 2019
- 17% Yields in Canadian Dollars from Pengrowth Energy, Matures March 2017
- Capture 17.4% Yields In One Year With Transglobe Energy Loonie Bonds, Maturing March 2017
- 33.8% Yields – Catalyst Paper, Yankee Bond Maturing October 2017
- Over 32% plus convertible bond trading at stock value – Gran Colombia Gold Yankee Bond Matures August 2018
- 34% Yielding Camposol S.A. Yankee Bonds, maturing Feb. 2017
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!
Asian Bonds Australian Bonds Commonwealth Bonds Corporate Bonds
European Bonds North American Bonds South American Bonds Yankee Bonds