Australia Government and Corporate Bonds Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for Australia Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
- 10.6% Yields With Fortescue Metals Group US dollar bonds, Mat Aug. 2019 – Australia – Developed Markets Bond
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
- 5.85% and 7.8% Yields in GBP and AUD, R&R Ice Cream Bonds, rated B2, matures 5/15/2020.
- 9.8% Short Term Fixed Income Portfolio Yields | One Year Recap
- Second Quarter 2013 Portfolio Updates
- Gamble less and win more with 5.25% yields from Tatts Group Floating Rate Notes, in AUD, maturing March 2019.
- 5.7% Yields in AUD bonds from AXA, BBB/Baa1/A rated, First Call in Oct. 2016
- 5.6% yield, FMG Resources, 3 1/2 year Yankee bonds, Ba3/BB- | Developed Market – Australia Bond
- 9.00% First Year Yields with A-/A rated Morgan Stanley Australian Dollar Bonds, matures April 2017. Coupon pays quarterly.
- 7.11% Australian dollar, Goldman Sachs, A1/A- rated, floating rate bonds, maturing April 2016.
How can people invest in Australian Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional Australian bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Australian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
Take advantage of our future investment opportunities. Throughout the month, we research the top bonds and stocks according to our review process. Then, we post the review article in order to pass them onto you.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
Australia Bond News
- Australian dollar slides after ECB bond move - The Australian
- ANZ, Westpac book meetings for SABMiller bond issue - The Australian Financial Review
- Aust bonds firmer in line with Treasuries - Yahoo7 News
- Bond price reversal concerning: Coeure - The Australian
- Bond yields rise despite RBA rate cut - Sydney Morning Herald
- Wesfarmers offers $300m unsecured Australian bonds - The Australian Financial Review
- Australia borrowers flock to US bonds as volatility dents euro's attraction - Gulf Times
- Bond prices weaker after RBA minutes - The West Australian
- Investors must watch the bond market warning signs - The Australian
- Bonds firmer on stronger US treasuries - Yahoo7 News
Australia New Bond Issues News
- Australia and New Zealand Banking : ANZ to issue its first green bond
- Firstmac Issues Australia’s Biggest Non-Bank RMBS Since Crisis
- KfW's Kauri debut signals global demand
- XTB issues to woo retail investors into market
- Snap! ANZ and DNB issue 144A covereds
- Bond Market Strategies for the Coming Rise in Interest Rates
- 20 Hottest sports women on the Maxim Hot 100 List in 2015 (Photos)
- Steroid seizures and arrests soar to record highs in Australia
- Australia's net debt is forecast to hit a new all-time high - but don't worry about the AAA rating
- BHP launches Australian bond issue after Fortescue's failed US foray
Australia 10 year Government Bond
Australia Economic News
- Australian Infrastructure Audit: WA worst road, best economic growth - WA today
- What Australia's Free Trade Deal With China Could Do for the Economy - Daily Reckoning - Australian Edition
- Property rights will help economic development of indigenous Australians - The Australian
- Australia is losing the ability to surf the economic tide - The Australian
- Oil prices rise on strong Japan, Australia economic data - The Star Online
- More Australian people move to New Zealand as economy improves - Daily Mail
- A tale of two futures: Australia's economy under climate change - The Conversation AU
- Australia's RBA Sees Economic Transition Working - Wall Street Journal
- This budget won't fix Australia's limping economy. It shouldn't try - The Conversation AU
- Queensland economy was in recession in late 2014, Treasurer Curtis Pitt says - ABC Online
Australia Dollar News
- Australian dollar holds near US79¢, but US data may shake it - Sydney Morning Herald
- Inflation data, speeches key to Australian dollar's next move - Sydney Morning Herald
- RBA has few weapons left to push down Australian dollar - The Australian Financial Review
- Australian dollar falls on RBA comment - Sky News Australia
- need2know: Iron ore, Australian dollar dive - Sydney Morning Herald
- Australian Dollar Rate Forecasts: AUD/EUR & AUD/NZD Exchange Rates In ... - Exchange Rates UK
- St. George Bank's Australian Dollar Forecasts See GBP-AUD Above 2.0 - Pound Sterling Live
- Pound to Australian Dollar Outlook: Short Term (GBP-AUD) Exchange Rate ... - Exchange Rates UK
- Australian dollar slightly lower after weak US data - The Australian
- Rate cut talk weighs on Australian dollar - The Australian
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- 8.25% Yields with DynaGas LNG Partners, US Dollar bonds, Maturing October 2019
- 8.6% Yields in USD for 5 Years, with Grupo Papalero Scribe Yankee Bonds, B1/B+ rated | Emerging Market – Mexico
- 18% Yields – Data Group’s Convertible Canadian Dollar bonds maturing June 2017 | Developed Market Bond – Cananda
- Over 10% Short Term Yields With Lantheus Medical Imaging Bonds, Matures May 2017
- 9.15% Yields with Vanguard Natural Resources, B3/B rated, Maturing April 2020
- 7.8% Yields in Swiss Franc with Russian Railways Bonds, Ba1/BB+, Matures February 2018
- 8.1% Yields, Japfa Comfeed, BB- rated, 38 month Yankee bonds | Emerging Market – Indonesia Corporate Bond
- Tap 14% Yields in Canadian dollars – TransGlobe Energy’s 24 month convertible bonds | Developed Market Bond – Cananda
- 7.25% & 8.82% yields from 3 & 5 year Transocean’s Baa3/BBB- rated US Dollar Bonds
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!
This service is free, and you will find many additional companies updates, simply by clicking the below stock symbols:
Α AA, AAPL, ABBV, ABCD, ABX, ACCO, ACI, ACHC, ACT, ADM, ADT, AEE, AEP, AES, AET, AFL, AIG, AKS, AL, ALGT, ALL, ALLY, AMD, AMKR, AMP, AMT, AMZN, ANR, AON, APA, APC, APSA, APU, AR, ARCC, ARG, ARI, ASBC, ATLS, ATW, AU, AVHI, AVP, AVT, AVY, AXP, AZO, B BA, BAC, BAS, BAX, BBEP, BBG, BBT, BC, BCEI, BCOR, BCR, BCS, BDX, BG, BGG, BHI, BHP, BK, BLK, BLL, BMO, BMR, BMY, BNS, BONT, BP, BPOP, BRK-A, BSX, BT, BTU, BUD, BWA, BZH C C, CACC, CAG, CAH, CAR, CAS, CAT, CBT, CCE, CCL, CCO, CDE,CENT, CHD, CHK, CI, CIT, CKEC, CKH, CL, CLD, CLI, CLF, CM, CMA, CMC, CMCSA, CMI, CMLP, CMLS, CMS, CNA, CNHI, CNI, CNK, CNP, CNX, COF, COL, COST, CPB, CPT, CRH, CRK, CRM, CRZO, CS,CSC, CSX, CTAS, CTB, CTL, CVC ,CVGI, CVO, CWST, CWT, CYH, CZR, D D, DB, DD, DDR, DDS, DE, DEO, DF, DOV, DGX, DHI, DIS, DISH, DLNG, DLX, DNR, DPS, DTV, DUK, DXM, E EAC, EAT, EBAY, ECA, ECL, ED, EGN, ELNK, EMR, EMN, ENH, EOG, EPD, EPT, EROC, ETM, ETN, ETR, EXC, EXLP, F F, FCX, FDX, FES, FET, FHN, FIBT, FISV, FLY, FGP, FST, FTR, G GCI, GE, GFIL, GEL, GIS, GLDD, GLF, GLW, GM, GMT, GNW, GOL, GOOG, GPOR, GS, GSK, GST, GTI, GY, H HAL, HCA, HCHC, HCN, HCP, HD, HELI, HES, HIG, HLT, HLS, HOLX, HON, HOV, HPQ, HRG, HSC, HST, HSY, HTZ, HUM, HUN, HW, I IBM, IEP, IFF, IGT, IO, IOC, IP, IPG, ISLE, IX, J JBHT, JBL, JCI, JCP, JNJ, JNY, JOY, JPM, JNW, K K, KALU, KBH, KEM, KEY, KEG, KMB, KOP, KR, KRFT, KSS, KTOS, L L, LAYN, LB, LEAF, LEG, LEN, LGCY, LH, LINE, LLY, LMT, LNC, LOW, LORL, LPX, LVLT, LVS, LXK, LXU, M M, MAR, MAS, MAT, MCD, MCK, MCP, MDC, MDT, MET, MGM, MGT, MHK, MHO, MKC, MKL, MLM, MMC, MMM, MO, MON, MRK, MRO, MS, MSFT, MSI, MT, MTH, MTOR, MUR, MWV, N NAV, NBR, NCR, NE, NEE, NEM, NEP, NFX, NG, NGR, NI, NKE, NLY, NM, NOC, NOG, NOR, NSC, NSM, NTK, NU, NUE, NVS, NWL, NWN, NYT, O O, OAS, OC, OCR, OHI, OI, OKE, OLN, OMC, OMN, ORCL, ORI, OSK, OUTR, OXY, P PAA, PBH, PBI, PRB, PCAR, PCG, PCL, PCP, PDLI, PDS, PEG, PEP, PERY, PES, PFE, PFG, PG, PH, PHG, PHH, PHM, PKD, PKG, PLD, PMT, PNC, PNR, POM, POR, POT, PPG, PPL, PRGO, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PSX, PVA, PX, PXD, R R, RAD, RAI, RBS, RCI, RCII, RCL, RDC, RDEN, RDN, RDS-A, REG, REN, REXX, RF, RGA, RGC, RIG, RIO.L, RFJ, RKT, ROK, ROP, RPG, RRD, RS, RSG, RWT, RTH, RY, RYL, S S, SAH, SBAC, SC, SCCO, SCHW, SCI, SD, SERV, SFY, SHLD, SHW, SIRI, SLB, SLM, SM, SN, SNA, SNI, SNY, SO, SON, SPF, SPG, SRE, SSE, STAR, STI, STJ, STR, STT SU, SUN, SVU, SXL, SYK, SYMC, T T, TC, TCK, TD, TDG, TEL, TEN, TEVA, TFX, TGB, TGT, THC, TJX, TKR, TM, TMK, TMO, TMUS, TPC, TOL, TOO, TRI, TEOX, TRP, TRV, TSN, TTMI, TWI, TXN, TXT, U UAL, UIS, UN, UNH, UNP, UNM, UPS, URI, USB, USCR ,USG, UTX, V VAL, VAST, VFC, VIA, VLO, VMC, VNR, VOD, VRS, VTR, VZ, W WAL, WBK, WES, WFC, WFT, WGL, WHR, WIN, WLH, WLL, WLT, WMB, WMT, WPX, WR, WRE, WRB, WSH, WTI, WU, WY, WYNN, XYZ X, XCO, XON, XYL, XRX, Y, YPF, YNDX, YUM, ZAYO, ZION, ZQK.
Asian Bonds Australian Bonds Commonwealth Bonds Corporate Bonds
European Bonds North American South American Bonds Yankee Bonds