Australia Government and Corporate Bonds Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for Australia Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in Australian Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional Australian bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Australian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
Take advantage of our future investment opportunities. Throughout the month, we research the top bonds and stocks according to our review process. Then, we post the review article in order to pass them onto you.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
Australia Bond News
- Yield investors should heed the bond market's warning - The Australian
- BHP launches Australian bond issue after Fortescue's failed US foray - Sydney Morning Herald
- Government raises $4.25b in bank-led bond issue - The Australian Financial Review
- There's a 50% chance we're in recession by 2017, top bond manager says - Sydney Morning Herald
- Bond futures prices virtually unchanged - Trading Room
- FMG slumps after canning bond issue - The West Australian - The West Australian
- Australian bond futures prices higher - Sky News Australia
- NAB raises $1.34bn through hybrid bond issue - The Australian
- Youth centre was bond for teenage jihadists - The Australian
- Foreigners buying most Australian bonds - The Australian
Australia New Bond Issues News
- Paladin Energy Ltd Accepts CIC for Additional US$50M of Convertible Bonds
- Bond Traders Plot Escape From Negative Yields
- DJ DGAP-Adhoc: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft successfully places ...
- BHP launches Australian bond issue after Fortescue's failed US foray
- Macquarie success boosts Japan's Pro-bond market
- DGAP-Adhoc: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft successfully places ...
- National Australia Bank launches $750m hybrid issue
- DJ DGAP-Adhoc: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen Aktiengesellschaft resolves the issuance of ...
- DGAP-News: Enterprise Holdings Limited: Subscription of New 7.0% Corporate Bond 2015/2020 to Start Thursday, March 19 ...
- DJ DGAP-Adhoc: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG: -2-
Australia 10 year Government bond
Australia Economic News
- In Australia, More Rate Cuts Become a Matter of When, Not If - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Science and mathematics boost Australia's economy by $145bn a year - The Guardian
- Economic stars align to revive opal rush - The Australian
- Weak, weak growth and six things about the state of Australia's economy - The Guardian
- Australian economy enters troubled waters - Irish Times
- Chevron exits Caltex Australia stake for $3.7 billion - Economic Times
- Party ending for Western Australia as mining sector changes from construction ... - ABC Online
- World Cup: Intensity peaking for India v Australia semifinal - Economic Times
- The poor white trash of Asia: a phrase that changed an economy - The Australian Financial Review
- Tony Abbott's confused pre-budget narrative has few ideas for economic recovery - The Guardian
Australia Dollar News
- Australian dollar good value in surprising holiday destinations - Sydney Morning Herald
- Australian Dollar at the Mercy of Risk Trends on Greece, Fed Outlook - DailyFX
- Australian dollar weaker - NEWS.com.au
- Australian dollar eases back - NEWS.com.au
- PIMCO shorts the Aussie dollar - MacroBusiness (blog)
- Australian dollar going strong - NEWS.com.au
- Australian dollar hits four-week high - The New Daily
- Australian dollar falls sharply after strong US jobs figures - The Guardian
- Australian dollar jumps, stocks set to open flat - Sydney Morning Herald
- No Downgrade to our Australian Dollar Forecasts say NAB - Pound Sterling Live
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- 7.8% Yields in Swiss Franc with Russian Railways Bonds, Ba1/BB+, Matures February 2018
- 8.1% Yields, Japfa Comfeed, BB- rated, 38 month Yankee bonds | Emerging Market – Indonesia Corporate Bond
- Tap 14% Yields in Canadian dollars – TransGlobe Energy’s 24 month convertible bonds,
- 7.25% & 8.82% yields from 3 & 5 year Transocean’s Baa3/BBB- rated US Dollar Bonds
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
- 11.25% Yankee bonds from IAM Gold, BB-/B1 rated, Mat Oct 2020 – Canadian – Developed Market Bond
- 10.6% Yields With Fortescue Metals Group US dollar bonds, Mat Aug. 2019 – Australia – Developed Markets Bond
- 9%Yields, 5N Plus Convertible Bonds in CAD, Mat. June 2019 – Canadian – Developed Market Bond
- 12.25% Yield Cobre Del Mayo US Dollar Bonds, Rated B-, Matures Nov 2018 | Emerging Market – Mexico
- 9% Trade & Development Bank Short 10 Month Yankee bonds, Matures Sept. 2015 Mongolia Asain