Australia Government and Corporate Bonds Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for Australia Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
- 10.6% Yields With Fortescue Metals Group US dollar bonds, Mat Aug. 2019 – Australia – Developed Markets Bond
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap
- 5.85% and 7.8% Yields in GBP and AUD, R&R Ice Cream Bonds, rated B2, matures 5/15/2020.
- 9.8% Short Term Fixed Income Portfolio Yields | One Year Recap
- Second Quarter 2013 Portfolio Updates
- Gamble less and win more with 5.25% yields from Tatts Group Floating Rate Notes, in AUD, maturing March 2019.
- 5.7% Yields in AUD bonds from AXA, BBB/Baa1/A rated, First Call in Oct. 2016
- 5.6% yield, FMG Resources, 3 1/2 year Yankee bonds, Ba3/BB- | Developed Market – Australia Bond
- 9.00% First Year Yields with A-/A rated Morgan Stanley Australian Dollar Bonds, matures April 2017. Coupon pays quarterly.
- 7.11% Australian dollar, Goldman Sachs, A1/A- rated, floating rate bonds, maturing April 2016.
How can people invest in Australian Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional Australian bond yields with as low as $ 10,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Australian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
Take advantage of our future investment opportunities. Throughout the month, we research the top bonds and stocks according to our review process. Then, we post the review article in order to pass them onto you.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
Australia Bond News
- Australian bonds fail to counterbalance falling shares - Sydney Morning Herald
- Australian bond rates are marching higher - Business Insider Australia
- Aust bonds firmer as Greece deal stalls - Yahoo7 News
- Bob Hawke leads tributes to Alan Bond, America's Cup hero and jailed fraudster - The Guardian
- Bond rally chances 'strongest of all' in Australia as recession risk rises - Sydney Morning Herald
- Crazy Australian Prices Make Bond Yields Near 3% Less Appealing - Bloomberg
- Australian bonds higher after capex data - Sky News Australia
- Bond was unforgettable: John Hughes - The West Australian
- Aust bonds weaker on Greek optimism - The West Australian
- Alan Bond, Yachting Hero and Convict, Dies at 77 - New York Times
Australia New Bond Issues News
- SCT Logistics eyes bonds for financial leverage
- AirAsia plans bond issue up to US$300 million, jet sales as shares slide
- Warehouse : New Zealand remains the focus for DCM action
- AirAsia CEO tells investors plans up to $300 mln bond issues, jet sales as shares slide
- As shares slide, AirAsia plans US$300m bond issues, jet sales
- Mongolian government makes its debut in dim sum market
- Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are through with Australia
- INGENICO GROUP: Issuance by Ingenico Group of Bonds Convertible into and/or Exchangeable for New and/or Existing Shares (OCEANEs)
- Exclusive: AirAsia plans bond issue up to $300 million
Australia 10 year Government Bond
Australia Economic News
- Economic growth glory days are over, Australia should rack up more debt, says ... - Sydney Morning Herald
- Australia's economic growth is increasingly being driven by the major cities - Business Insider Australia
- Senior savers holding back Australia's economic recovery - The Australian Financial Review
- China's deft economic diplomacy is good for Australia - Business Spectator
- Chinese demand for a home in Australia as strong as ever - Sydney Morning Herald
- Economic cooperation pact will 'unlock potential' for India-Australia trade - Hindu Business Line
- Northern Australia plan aims to make region an 'economic powerhouse' - The Guardian
- CHARTS: Australia is increasingly reliant on China for its own economic prosperity - Business Insider Australia
- Adani Enterprises falls on Australia coal export setback - Economic Times
- Interview: China-Australia economic, social opportunities opening: expert - Shanghai Daily (subscription)
Australia Dollar News
- GBP to Grind Higher Against Australian Dollar - Pound Sterling Live
- Australian dollar higher as Greece deadlock continues - The Australian
- Australian dollar to eventually fall below US75c: Westpac - Sydney Morning Herald
- Australian dollar nudges lower - The Australian
- Australian dollar down amid Greek debt talks - The Australian
- Australian dollar buffeted by IMF growth warning - The Australian
- BlackRock tips RBA rate cuts Australian dollar below US70¢ - The Australian Financial Review
- Latest Australian Dollar Forecasts: Full Steam Sideways - Pound Sterling Live
- Australian Dollar Likely to Continue Lower - DailyFX
- Australian dollar dumps into 76s - MacroBusiness (blog)
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- 9.18% Yields, With Parker Drilling’s B1/B+ Rated Bonds, August 2020
- 8.875% Yields, Very Short Sinking Yankee Bonds from Transener, Average Life 12 Months!
- 13.25% Yields With Rolta Yankee Bonds, Rated BB-, Matures May 2018 | Emerging Market – India Bond
- 9% yielding TerraVest Capital, Convertible Canadian Loonie Bonds, Maturing June 2020
- 8.25% Yields with DynaGas LNG Partners, US Dollar bonds, Maturing October 2019
- 8.6% Yields in USD for 5 Years, with Grupo Papalero Scribe Yankee Bonds, B1/B+ rated | Emerging Market – Mexico
- 18% Yields – Data Group’s Convertible Canadian Dollar bonds maturing June 2017 | Developed Market Bond – Cananda
- Over 10% Short Term Yields With Lantheus Medical Imaging Bonds, Matures May 2017
- 9.15% Yields with Vanguard Natural Resources, B3/B rated, Maturing April 2020
- 7.8% Yields in Swiss Franc with Russian Railways Bonds, Ba1/BB+, Matures February 2018
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!
This service is free, and you will find many additional companies updates, simply by clicking the below stock symbols:
Α AA, AAPL, ABBV, ABCD, ABX, ACCO, ACI, ACHC, ACT, ADM, ADT, AEE, AEP, AES, AET, AFL, AIG, AKS, AL, ALGT, ALL, ALLY, AMD, AMKR, AMP, AMT, AMZN, ANR, AON, APA, APC, APSA, APU, AR, ARCC, ARG, ARI, ASBC, ATLS, ATW, AU, AVHI, AVP, AVT, AVY, AXP, AZO, B BA, BAC, BAS, BAX, BBEP, BBG, BBT, BC, BCEI, BCOR, BCR, BCS, BDX, BG, BGG, BHI, BHP, BK, BLK, BLL, BMO, BMR, BMY, BNS, BONT, BP, BPOP, BRK-A, BSX, BT, BTU, BUD, BWA, BZH C C, CACC, CAG, CAH, CAR, CAS, CAT, CBT, CCE, CCL, CCO, CDE,CENT, CHD, CHK, CI, CIT, CKEC, CKH, CL, CLD, CLI, CLF, CM, CMA, CMC, CMCSA, CMI, CMLP, CMLS, CMS, CNA, CNHI, CNI, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNX, COF, COL, COST, CPB, CPT, CRH, CRK, CRM, CRZO, CS,CSC, CSX, CTAS, CTB, CTL, CVC ,CVGI, CVO, CWST, CWT, CXDC, CYH, CZR, D D, DB, DD, DDR, DDS, DE, DEO, DF, DOV, DGX, DHI, DIS, DISH, DLNG, DLX, DNR, DOW, DPS, DTV, DUK, DXM, E EAC, EAT, EBAY, ECA, ECL, ED, EGN, ELNK, EMR, EMN, ENH, EOG, EPD, EPT, EROC, ETM, ETN, ETR, EXC, EXLP, F F, FCX, FDX, FES, FET, FHN, FIBT, FISV, FLY, FGP, FST, FTR, G GCI, GE, GFIL, GEL, GIS, GLDD, GLF, GLW, GM, GMT, GNW, GOL, GOOG, GPOR, GS, GSK, GST, GTI, GY, H HAL, HBM, HCA, HCHC, HCN, HCP, HD, HELI, HES, HIG, HLT, HLS, HOLX, HON, HOV, HPQ, HRG, HSC, HST, HSY, HTZ, HUM, HUN, HW, I IAG, IBM, IEP, IFF, IGT, IO, IOC, IP, IPG, ISLE, IX, J JBHT, JBL, JCI, JCP, JNJ, JNY, JOY, JPM, JNW, K K, KALU, KBH, KEM, KEY, KEG, KMB, KOP, KR, KRFT, KSS, KTOS, L L, LAYN, LB, LEAF, LEG, LEN, LGCY, LH, LINE, LLY, LMT, LNC, LOW, LORL, LPI, LPX, LVLT, LVS, LXK, LXU, M M, MAR, MAS, MAT, MCD, MCK, MCP, MDC, MDT, MET, MGM, MGT, MHK, MHO, MKC, MKL, MLM, MMC, MMM, MNI, MO, MON, MRK, MRO, MS, MSFT, MSI, MT, MTH, MTOR, MUR, MWV, N NAV, NBR, NCR, NE, NEE, NEM, NEP, NFX, NG, NGR, NI, NKE, NLY, NM, NOC, NOG, NOR, NSC, NSM, NTK, NU, NUE, NVS, NWL, NWN, NYT, O O, OAS, OC, OCR, OHI, OI, OKE, OLN, OMC, OMN, ORCL, ORI, OSK, OUTR, OXY, P PAA, PBH, PBI, PRB, PCAR, PCG, PCL, PCP, PDLI, PDS, PEG, PEP, PERY, PES, PFE, PFG, PG, PH, PHG, PHH, PHM, PKD, PKG, PLD, PMT, PNC, PNR, POM, POR, POT, PPG, PPL, PRGO, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PSX, PVA, PX, PXD, R R, RAD, RAI, RBS, RCI, RCII, RCL, RDC, RDEN, RDN, RDS-A, REG, REN, REXX, RF, RGA, RGC, RIG, RIO.L, RFJ, RKT, ROK, ROP, RPG, RRD, RS, RSG, RWT, RTH, RY, RYL, S S, SAH, SBAC, SC, SCCO, SCHW, SCI, SD, SERV, SFY, SHLD, SHW, SIRI, SLB, SLM, SM, SN, SNA, SNI, SNY, SO, SON, SPF, SPG, SRE, SSE, STAR, STI, STJ, STR, STT SU, SUN, SVU, SXL, SYK, SYMC, T T, TC, TCK, TD, TDG, TEL, TEN, TEVA, TFX, TGA, TGB, TGT, THC, TJX, TKR, TM, TMK, TMO, TMUS, TPC, TOL, TOO, TRI, TEOX, TRP, TRV, TSN, TTMI, TWI, TXN, TXT, U UAL, UIS, UN, UNH, UNP, UNM, UPS, URI, USB, USCR ,USG, UTX, V VAL, VAST, VFC, VIA, VLO, VMC, VNR, VOD, VRS, VTR, VZ, W WAL, WBK, WES, WFC, WFT, WGL, WHR, WIN, WLH, WLL, WLT, WMB, WMT, WPX, WR, WRE, WRB, WSH, WTI, WU, WY, WYNN, XYZ X, XCO, XON, XYL, XRX, Y, YPF, YNDX, YUM, ZAYO, ZION, ZQK.
Asian Bonds Australian Bonds Commonwealth Bonds Corporate Bonds
European Bonds North American Bonds South American Bonds Yankee Bonds