Asian Government and Corporate Bond Rates, Yields, New issues, Ratings, Quotes & Currency News
The Premier Online Leader for Asian Government and Corporate Bonds
Providing High Quality Fiduciary Services at Very Low Prices
How can people invest in Asian Bonds? With most firms it often requires an institutional sized single bond purchase. To circumvent this constraint, at Durig Capital we often combine world bond buyers into a larger institutional sized purchase. We anticipate being able to facilitate institutional Asian bond yields with as low as $ 5,000 US Dollars should that be the level best fits your desire. So the answer to the question is simple – contact your Durig professional.
Below you will find the latest Asian bond and economic news, a full sheet of currency rates and a currency chart… Now, you have the tools you need to discover the right bond for your portfolio.
We can help you secure the top rates available. Please contact us to speak with a highly experienced and registered Durig Advisor, who put your interest first!
Asian Bond Rates from Bond-Yields.com
- Up 13.05% per year over last three years – FX2 Update
- How does Durig Fixed Income 2 (FX2) portfolio stack up?
- Bond-Yields.com – 12 Month Recap – Durig Fixed Income Bond Review
- 12 Month Preformance Update for Our Service – A Very Good Year – Durig Fixed Income Bond Review
- 10.5% Yields from Petroleos de Venezuela Sinking Yankee bonds, average life Oct. 2016.
- Durig Capital Fixed Income Review 9.8% Short Term Fixed Income Portfolio Yields | One Year Recap
- 9% Yield from Petroleos de Venezuela’s 4½ year Yankee bonds, maturing Feb. 2017.
- 11.4% Yield from Petroleos de Venezuela’s short term Yankee bonds, maturing Oct. 2014.
- Shopping the Globe for Income
- Sovereign Fiscal Responsibility Index (SFRI)
Asian Bond News
- Foreign investors turned net buyers of Asian bonds in February
- Stocks tumble, bonds rally as U.S. recession risk flashes 'amber'
- BNP Paribas Asian Bond 2021
- JPMorgan Asian Total Return Bond Fund
- What to watch: May survives for now, Asian markets dive, and Inmarsat's $3.4bn takeover
Asian New Bond Issues News
- PBOC issues its first bond swap program
- Bank Issues China’s First Perpetual Bond as Investment Restrictions on Insurers Eased
- MAY CONTROL CHINESE ROAD; New Bond Issue Likely to Make Japanese Owners of the Eastern.
- Turkey plans to issue Chinese yuan-denominated bonds for first time
- B.Grimm issues green bonds
- Chinese banks urged to issue more offshore US dollar bonds
- Chinese banks told to issue dollar-denominated debt-sources
- Asian Development Bank issues Rs14 billion rupee-linked bonds
Asian Economic News
- Asian Free Trade Proposal Is Broad in Scope, Narrow in Focus
- Asian Markets Lower on U.S. Recession Concerns, but Fed’s Evans Says Economy is in Strong Position
- Stocks in Asia plummet amid recession fears; Japan falls more than 3 percent
- SE Asia Stocks-End lower on U.S. recession fears; Vietnam sheds 2 pct
- Asia Plummets Amid Recession Fears
- What Tech Founders Must Know About the Sachet Economy in Asia
- Asian stocks slump amid fears of global economic slowdown
- Fed's Evans Says Have to Be Nervous About Yield Curve, but U.S. Economy Solid
- Fed's Charles Evans says US economy is slowing but downplays recession
- Asian stock markets sink on fears of slowing global growth
Distressed Debt Options
Asian Currency News
- Flush with Asian cash, the London office market looks Brexit-proof – for now at least
- Turkish currency rebounds after worst drop since 2018 crash
- Fullerton Lux Funds - Asian Currency Bonds
- India's Rupee Just Went From Asia's Worst to Best Currency
- The Middle East’s Best Banks for Asia 2019
- The Thai election is going to test Asia's strongest currency
- Pictet - Asian Local Currency Debt
- Markets Brace for More Volatility After Sell-Off Continues in Asia
- Philippine Peso Surprises to Become Asia’s Best Currency
This Weeks Selected High Yielding Bond Idea
- Durig’s FX2 SMA Ranked 1st by Informa Investment Solutions
- Discover Over 23.5% YTM with Community Health Systems, Bonds Mature February 2022
- Cultivate Nearly 15% YTM with Pyxus International, Formerly Alliance One, Bonds Mature July 2021
- Durig’s FX2 SMA Ranked 1st by Morningstar
- Take Home 9.0% YTM with Conn’s Inc., Bonds Mature July 2022
- Collect Over 8.5% YTM with Owens & Minor, Bonds Mature September 2021
- Durig’s Fixed Income 2 (FX2) Portfolio – Performance Review
- Earn Over 11.5% YTM with DJO Global, Bonds Mature April 2020
- Collect 9.50% YTM with WesternOne, Bonds Mature June 2020
- Over 10.5% YTM with California Resources Corporation, Bonds Mature September 2021
More Bond Quotes, Rates, Yields, New Issues Rating and Currency news for Asian Country Bonds:
Chinese Bond News
-–China XD Plastics Bond News
India Bond News
-–Rolta India Limited
Indonesia Bond News
Japanese Bond News
Malaysian Bond News
Myanmar Bond News
Philippines Bond News
Thailand Bond News
Vietnam Bond News
If you enjoy Bonds and Stock news and information Bonds1.net is for you. We provide multiple live news feeds, focusing on the core fundamentals of the companies. We’re working hard to provide a simple and robust service displaying many of the leading aggregated news retrievals, giving you the widest sections of news sources on a single company and page that we could identify. Based on our multiple information sources on a single company and page, that’s fast, fresh, transparent while also providing significant in-depth company information making Bonds1.net one of best locations for you daily reviews, helping you to become far better informed with your Stock and especially your Bond knowledge.
Thank you for coming and please share our service with your friends!