JOHN DEERE Corp. DE 88.30 [-0.17]
Corporate Bond News : John Deere Capital Corp.
John Deere Bond News
- Fitch Rates John Deere Owner Trust 2015
- Fitch Expects to Rate John Deere Owner Trust 2015; Presale Issued
- 10 things you need to know before the opening bell (DIA, SPY, SPX, QQQ)
John Deere Bond Profits
- John Deere profits slump as UK tractor sales drop 28%
- InnerWorkings Earns Recognition as a John Deere "Partner-level Supplier"
- Deere & Co. Earnings Drop, Cuts 2015 Forecast
- Deere Q1 Profit Down 43%, But Results Beat View; Lowers 2015 Outlook
- Contract talks on the agenda as UAW delegates meet in Detroit
- Buy This American Icon At A Discount
- Why I'd Bet On This Brand-Name Stock Even If The Sector Hasn't Bottomed Yet
- Stocks Hold Gains as Greece Reaches Debt Deal With Eurozone
- Stocks Fluctuate as Oil Pares Losses, Greek Talks Continue
- Wajax announces 2014 fourth quarter earnings, renewed long-term growth strategy and new dividend policy
Corporate Bond Information: John Deere Capital Corp.
Deere & Company (usually known by its brand name John Deere) (NYSE: DE) is an American corporation based in Moline, Illinois, and the leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery in the world. In 2008, it was listed as 102nd in the Fortune 500 ranking. Deere and Company agricultural products, usually sold under the John Deere name, include tractors, combine harvesters, balers, planters/seeders, ATVs and forestry equipment. The company is also a leading supplier of construction equipment, as well as equipment used in lawn, grounds and turf care, such as ride-on lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws, snowthrowers and for a short period, snowmobiles.
John Deere products are known for their distinctive green and yellow color scheme. The company’s slogan is “Nothing runs like a Deere” and has a picture of a deer as a logo, with wordplay pun on “nothing runs like a deer.”
Additionally, John Deere manufactures engines used in heavy equipment and provides financial services and other related activities that support the core businesses.
Deere & Company Fixed Income Issues and Symbols.
|DCO.BE 80.70 [-3.57]||DEERE & CO||BER|
|DCO.DE 80.78 [-0.37]||DEERE & CO||GER|
|DCO.SG 79.620 [+7.670]||DEERE & CO||STU|
|DCO.F 80.900 [-0.100]||DEERE & CO||FRA|
|DCO.MU 82.29 [-0.24]||DEERE & CO||MUN|
|DE.BA N/A [+0.00]||DEERE & COMPANY||BUE|
|DE 88.30 [-0.17]||Deere & Co.||NYQ|
|Type||Public (NYSE: DE)|
|Key people||Robert W. Lane, Chairman & CEO|
|Products||Agriculture, Construction & Forestry, Consumer & Commercial Equipment, Engines, Financial Services|
|Revenue||▲$24.082 billion USD (2007)|